Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lost. Unfocused. Overwhelmed. Frustrated.

My emotional state right now is not great. I work three jobs. I'm tired, stressed and frustrated with so many things about each of those jobs right now. Mostly little things, but little things that add up. And weigh on my mind. So I don't sleep well. Then I don't feel well. Then I don't eat well and I certainly don't exercise well. And I get grumpier. And more stressed. And this endless cycle repeats, day after day, until something snaps me out of it.

So I'm stressing right now and not eating well. Not exercising at all outside of riding a few times a week (which has been sporadic, at best, other than my lesson). My weight has gone back up a bit, which pisses me off. I know better than this, but anger at myself doesn't help me -- just pushes me to say screw it and walk away.

But I will NOT walk away this time. I will work though this. I don't know how and I don't know how long it will take me. But I will reach my goals. All of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment