Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello, world!

and welcome to my blog... I'm pretty new to this right now, but this is a place where I plan to keep track of my life, the lifestyle changes I'm wanting to make, and my general thoughts and opinions. I was inspired to start this blog, and really to get my butt back on the track to a healthier lifestyle, by my friend Sara, who blogs with Losing it in Ottawa. I'll be back later with more about my plan for this space, but for now, I want to lay out my goals for the whole world to see -- because I'm counting on all of you to help keep me accountable!

My goals:

1. Loose weight - target weight is 140.  I'm at 158 right now.

2. Exercise more! I want to work up to working out five times a week. Gonna be tough with my schedule, but I know I can do it.

3. Drink more water. I'm horrible at this -- I'll drink anything to avoid drinking water....

Okay world. Here I come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment