Monday, October 11, 2010

Week one update

Well, it's the end of week one. I definitely had some successes, and I most certainly had some less than successful days! So here's how I faired on my goals:

1. Weight loss -- I'm down two pounds this week! I fluctuated a lot, and was actually down 4 pounds at one point, but am rounding out the week with a wonderful 2 pound loss. It's very motivating! I tracked probably 75% of what I ate this week using sparkpeople.com, will do this more in the upcoming week.

2. Exercise -- Okay, so I was a slacker here. I definitely did some exercise, but not nearly as much as I wanted/planned. I rode Monday and Wednesday, and lifted on Tuesday. Thursday-Sunday? Not so much. Although, I did shoot a wedding on Saturday, which means that I was on my feet and moving for about 10 hours, so that's got to count for something! That also means that yesterday I was exhausted and therefore a total slacker. :)

3. Water -- Again, I had some good days, and some bad days with this. I had one day where I got all 8 cups of water. I think planning better is the key to this - if I have water to drink on the way into work, that helps.

Goals for this coming week:

1. Track everything I eat. Not just when it's easy or convenient (or I'm procrastinating doing something else, ahem).  


2. Go to the gym at least twice, and do cardio and lifting while I'm there. No slacking! Ride at least three times this week too. :)


3. Water, water, water!


4. I had another one for here.... but I can't remember! 


Here's to a great water-drinking, exercising, food tracking week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment